Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summertime

Tuesday mix~


I didn't exactly hit my camera (remember I dropped it)..though I felt like it!Well I took out the memory card this morning and uploaded the pictures that were in it, then went outside and took these. I had to turn it on and off between shots because all the settings would flip from one to the next on me really fast.
Anyhow, these are some of the new Sunflowers that came up this week..a tad later than I liked, but they were from seed..
I'm sitting here in the house with the fan on as it's been awfully humid today! So I thought you might enjoy this commercial too- (wink wink)



It takes seventeen muscles to smile and fourty three to frown. Saying
They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. Carl W. Buechner~
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks for lettig me share my Sunflowers with you~

10 comments:

MadSnapper said...

unbelievable photos and you say you took them with a broken camera? wow, they are wonderful. i love sunflowers and you got the front and back and under and over and all of it is fantastic. way cool shot for the header.

DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE said...

I will come back.

Anzu said...

I respect a man who is willing to endure a "bed of nails" open an escape route is only onto the Japan colored cushion."Ψ|`┏ω┓´|Ψ"
Oh, the humanity! (*^m^*) Thank you for sharing it with beautiful flowers.

Joyful said...

I love your sunflowers and the commercial was priceless. I had a belly laugh! Poor man....

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your pictures are STUNNING!!!! And I love the little tendril holding on for dear life!! Your header is fabulous!!! You are creating such beauty with this blog, that none of us would see otherwise. So your camera is partially broken now?? And you still managed this...are you going to get a new one? I really wanted sunflowers this year, and we just planted them a week ago with Ella. Very late, but I was hoping for the best. now something has come and dug up all the seeds.

rainfield61 said...

It takes seventeen muscles to smile and fourty three to frown.

But how many does the sunflower take to stick a tongue out?

(never believe? please go back to the first and second picture).

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Hey Regina, I'm smiling! :-)
That commercial is quite alarming, all I could think about was how it was going to hurt when he landed in the net.
Beautiful photos as always, broken camera doesn't dull your creativity.
God bless,
Eaton.

tattina said...

Thank you for sharing such beautiful sunflowers.
The last photo is very mysterious:)

Icy BC said...

Regina, those are gorgeous photos of the sunflowers!

DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE said...

Beautiful and interesting new header!

Let's be perfectly clear- the war on free speech is spiritual!