Sunday, May 29, 2011

Puddy Please.. Let Me Know If This Works?


The smallest feline is a masterpiece 
 Leonardo da Vinci~

I'd like to get to know you..

 When a dog barks at the moon, then it is religion; but when he barks at strangers, it is patriotism!
David Starr Jordan~


 Kittens can happen to anyone.
Paul Gallico~



There's no need for a piece of sculpture in a home that has a cat
A man may smile and bid you hail
Yet wish you to the devil;But when a good dog wags his tail,
You know he's on the level
Author Unknown~

Well, thanks for those of you who tried to comment but couldn't do so..also thank you Sandra and Ginny for dropping me a line (others may not have my address?) Anyhow, if this doesn't work, I will patiently wait for blogger to troubleshoot.  (smile..maybe frown)
Wishing you all an enjoyable Sunday~

13 comments:

rainfield61 said...

A man may smile and bid you hail
Yet wish you to the devil.


So sad, I am a "man".

Regina said...

Indeed, -they know you have it "rough" thanks-

MadSnapper said...

yippee you are ONLINE you are WORKING and congrats on a beautiful post. love love love the dog ears peeking at the kitten. these are wonderful photos, you know how i love your animals and birds. hugs

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Purr-fect shots and happy meow-ing over the weekend.

Flat Creek Farm said...

Adorable photos, and I hope your blogger woes get worked out soon!! Seems it's a common problem lately. Hope you're enjoying a great weekend! -Tammy

Ginny Hartzler said...

Works!!! You changed your comment form, I see. Such a cute kitten. I'd Like To Get To Know You, reminds me of the song of the same name, a fairly old song, do you remember?

doro said...

Comment works! Many of blogging friends have problems with.
Cute cat and dog, like always!
Greetings!

Anzu said...

Thanks to sharing your cute families. They tell much tolerance lead us to true love. I appreciate them.

Anonymous said...

aww....Loved each of them..What are their names?? I like the bond they share..Puurr-fect shots and Bow-led over quotes..! Have a gud one!

eileeninmd said...

Hi, I did try to leave you a comment. At least it looks like it is working today. I love your dog and new kitten. They look cute together.

Tipper said...

Wow your photos are really lovely : ) I love all the macro shots below too!

DoanLegacy said...

They are adorable looking pets!

DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE said...

Beautiful post!

Let's be perfectly clear- the war on free speech is spiritual!