Thursday, November 7, 2013

An Apprehension of Faith

United in faith~
Heb 4:
I don't know about you, but I find the following verses very liberating!
I mean, think about it..this is a true apprehension - a picture of the body of Christ in the heavenlies! It's finished!
"Therefore, let us fear if, while a promise remains of entering His rest, any one of you may seem to have come short of it. For indeed we have had good news preached to us, just as they also; but the word they heard did not profit them, because it was not united by faith in those who heard
For we who have believed enter that rest, just as He has said,
            “AS I SWORE IN MY WRATH,
            THEY SHALL NOT ENTER MY REST,”
            although His works were finished from the foundation of the world.
I'll leave you with this fabulous testimony below (pt.1)~



No comments:

Let's be perfectly clear- the war on free speech is spiritual!