Monday, September 17, 2012

Get Some Pop Corn Out, Share the Excitement!!


America? Now our current administration may pull this crap..but if more people here in America would stand up (the right kind of unity)
then they won't get away with it period! The time is now!  
(Look how Chick-Fil-A back fired)
The solution..no matter what anyone tells you is-
QUESTION ISLAMIC IDIOLOGY!!
Even if you feel you can't do a whole lot- pray and support those who do!
That's just reasonable in my opinion! Spread the truth, and be encouraged.. like 
this- when you watch a Lebanese born Muslim man,
Kamal Saleem give his powerful speech at UCLA!
Get the pop corn out, then rejoice!!

1 comment:

Joyful said...

Hi Regina, how are you doing? I haven't seen too much of your beautiful photos for some time.

Sorry I haven't been commenting as I don't comment much on political issues. I just know about them and pray.

I send my love to you and your family. xx

Let's be perfectly clear- the war on free speech is spiritual!