Wednesday, April 13, 2011

On The Heels Of Passover, Lamp Beside the Golden Door, Pt. 2

Waterhouse (sleep and his half brother death)

"Choices are the hinges of destiny"-
Pythagoras (570 BC- 495 BC), Greek Philosopher

Sunday marked the anniversary of Martin Luther King and as I mentioned, it made me thankful we live in a Country where we can see real "change". But it's interesting we are on the heels of Passover, so I thought it would be a better idea if I helped tip the balance so to speak? Just like the passover was prophetic..I think what we're witnessing in America and abroad, is also prophesy in the making. 
So what's missing in our Universities and why should it matter?

Hindu slavery? It never happened.
White and European slavery? It never happened.
Slavery on the East coast of Africa? It never happened.
A massive slave trade through the Sahara into North Africa? It never happened.
Black, eunuchs at the Medina mosque? It never happened.
They don't know about how jihad killed the 120,000,000 Africans,
the 60,000,000 Christians,
the 80,000,000 Hindus
or the 10,000,000 Buddhists.
Our intellectuals do not know about the Tears of Jihad. That is a lot of death and ignorance—270,000,000 dead. Our intellectuals don't know, don't care and don't bother. They deny. (Frontpage interview with Bill Warner)


The following is not a dream..this is taking place here on collage campuses- all across the United States. Why do I care? I have two sons for one..but it's every one's concern.
So I applaud folks like David Horowitz for his work-


"all of science is based upon the law of contradiction. If two things contradict each other, then at least one of them has to be false. But inside of Islamic logic, two contradictory statements can both be true. Islam uses dualistic logic and we use unitary scientific logic"
Bill Warner- (of the Center for the Study of Political Islam)

13 comments:

The Write Girl said...

Hi Regina,

I am not so familiar with the numbers or history but you raise some interesting questions. I will check out your Part I piece.

Take Care

Ginny said...

I dont believe there will ever be any resolution here. The bible tells us that these things will increase and we will always have them.

Kilauea Poetry said...

Thank you Katina and Ginny. I don't either in that things are happening so fast..but yet I believe we are to make a stand in defence of the truth (our choices) no matter what. I'm concerned for our youth..they need to know because many have no idea what's coming down. I appreciate your thoughts!

Self Sagacity said...

Thanks for posting the video. I learned something today from your post. Linky for Thursday Two Questions goes up every Wednesday at 430 PST, hope you can join us this week.

Anya said...

Touching post Regina
I know the whole world is often
:( :( :(
I'm also concerned about the future
for us and very very for our children !!!!!
But what can WE do !!!!

HUgs for you from us all
Kareltje,Betsie & Anya

Danilove said...

perfect timing as I was reading your thoughts and watching your video mixed with little bit of studying for my reasoning class- ‘Factuality’ ‘testability’ and the merit of ‘possibility’ at the grace of science and philosophy :)

Sandra said...

a scary video for sure. I am with Ginny, it is going to happen as it has been in the past it will be in the now and the future. we are closer each day to the end times and this may be part of it. you are right, most of us have no idea about this. i have never heard of David until now. i believe the USA will be taken over and it will come from within, and when we are not even suspecting it. not sure what we can do to stop it, i think nothing.

Kilauea Poetry said...

Self S. I appreciate your thoughts..(Post is up)
Thank you Anya..I agree!!
Greetings Danilove..its good to meet you and happy to have your feedback!
Sandra..ya, I hear you and think your right about it coming from within too! David is terrific huh?! Thanks an (Hugs)

Amin said...

I can say only that everybody can do mistakes ...Muslims can do...Christians can do...We know the american history...Europe history ...
but to find the false in the Koran ...I do not agree with this position...

Amin said...

http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html


please look at this link...

Amin said...

I do not agree with radical position...I do not know more in the policy...Nobody know what will happen...

Amin said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_Security_Council_resolutions_on_the_Nagorno-Karabakh_conflict


look at this link ...20% of our state occupied by Armenia...United Nations says these are our lands...The Armenians are the Christians...What to do us? I do not think that we must hate the Christians...
In the history we can find a lot of so analogues ....against Muslims or against Christians...
I think We do not know the history very well...
We must not learn the history from the media....

Kilauea Poetry said...

Thank you Amin for your comments. I realize how you feel as you say you are a moderate, but this is becoming our problem. It's hard for me to understand what moderate truthfully is? I don't watch most media because they white wash it (they aren't reporting the real threat)..and I have no respect for the U.N.
I feel the sources are credible..they are trying to expose radical Islam and the progressive left in this country. They have film..documentation (everything can be seen and heard now). Scroll to the bottom of my posts for the last video - the film (Iranium). I'm not sure if they are offering it for free anymore. (it was for a short time). With all respect, this isn't merely about mistakes people make..this is the core of an ideology which desires world domination, via (stealth Jihad), like what's happening in Holland and France for example.

Let's be perfectly clear- the war on free speech is spiritual!